Who are we?
We are a specialist legionella control & water hygiene/ treatment company, formed in 2015 with head office based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire with nationwide service delivery capability supported by our offices in London, Manchester & Bristol.
Our company ethos is of a high quality, trusted and established service provider. Our team of risk assessors, engineers, technicians, operation management & consultants strive to provide the best quality service whilst at the same time ensuring costs are affordable & realistic.
Our turnover increases year on year, as we steadily increase our customer portfolio with clients who trust us to deliver legionella control compliance services.
What services do we offer?
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Water Hygiene Monitoring Services (utilising compliapp electronic log books)
- Mechanical Remedial Plumbing Services
- Water Sampling & Analysis (Using UKAS accredited laboratories)
- Cleaning & Disinfection Services (Cold water tanks, and full hot/cold water
systems & new mains pipework chlorination)
- Training & Consultancy – Including ‘self delivery packages’ for business’ who
wish to deliver monitoring services themselves
Legionella Risk Assessment
If you own, manage or are responsible for health & safety in business premises (or rented accommodation) which has a hot & cold water system then you have a legal requirement to have a legionella risk assessment carried out (and reviewed regularly) to determine the risk & likelihood of your staff being exposed to legionella and other harmful, water borne bacteria.
A team of experienced, City & Guilds qualified legionella risk assessors. Highly experienced in delivering high quality legionella risk assessment, including full colour CAD drawn schematic diagrams, in line with the requirements of Acop L8, HSG274, BS8580-1 2019 & HTM04-01 for Healthcare buildings
Experienced in delivering assessments in all types of buildings & sectors including:
• Leisure & Retail • Social/Sheltered Housing • Care Homes
• Healthcare • Manufacturing • Offices
• Hospitality • Educational • Residential
Water Monitoring Services
Monitoring services we offer mean your sites(s) water systems are being
regularly checked in line with the requirements of HSG274.
- Our team of trained & experienced water hygiene technicians visit all manner of
buildings on a monthly basis to carry our control scheme monitoring tasks
- Monthly temperature monitoring utilising compliapp electronic log book
- Cold water tank inspections • Calorifier internal inspection & ‘blowdown’
- Water sampling • Log book audits • TMV servicing
- Quarterly shower head cleaning & de-scaling.
Also we offer a quarterly shower head hose & replacement service, using products
with ‘Biomaster’ surface protection which is effective against legionella &
Mechanical Plumbing Services
Acquiesce Environmental Compliance Ltd offer a range of mechanical remedial
plumbing services, from experienced City & Guilds qualified water hygiene engineers.
Completion of remedial actions is imperative in reducing the risk of legionella bacteria
proliferation in your water system(s)
- Dead end/Dead leg removal
- Flexible hose removal
- Removal of infrequently used outlets and non-compliant materials
- Upgrading & replacement of cold water tanks (such as tank re-lining) and water heaters
- Fitting & replacement of Unvented water heaters
- TMV Servicing, installation, removal or replacement
Water Sampling & Analysis
(Using UKAS accredited laboratories)
All of our sampling is conducted in accordance with BS8554:2015 and we ensure samples are taken to the lab and ready for testing within 6 hours of being taken.
Some of the most common bacteria and suites of samples we can test are:
- Legionella • Pseudomonas • TVC (22c & 37C) • Coliforms • Taste & Odour • Chloride • Iron and other metals such as copper & zinc • Closed System bacteria’s such as nitrite & sulphite reducing bacteria
Results are delivered to you swiftly, and our laboratory will also alert us to presumed positive readings, meaning you have early warning of potential problems within your water system. This means potential issues and means of harm can be quickly acted upon to keep building and system users safe.
We also offer tailored sampling consultancy which recommended when temperatures of your system are not being maintained on a consistent basis.
Cleaning & Disinfection Services
Ensuring your water system is clean is an essential element of preventing the growth of legionella bacteria in your water system.
We offer the full range of cleaning, disinfection services including
- Cold water tank cleaning & disinfection
- Mains system disinfection and chlorination
- Full hot & cold water system chlorination and disinfection
- Calorifier/water heater acid de-scale
- MDPE mains connection pipe chlorination(including pre & post works sampling)
- Disinfection and chlorination certificates are issued quickly via email, and copies left on site if required.
Chemicals & Bacterial Filtration Supplies
Acquiesce Environmental Compliance Limited offer a range of quality water hygiene and water treatment chemicals. Our products are manufactured under strict quality control measures, giving customers peace of mind that they will receive consistently high quality products. All chemicals supplies come with fully compliant safety data sheets and product data information. Products are available in a variety of pack sizes from 1 litre to 1000 litre IBC’s.
Point of use filtration devices.
Our Medical Water Filtration range provides an effective control measure against the risk of nosocomial infection from opportunistic waterborne pathogens.
Filter applications provide immediate protection at the point-of-use, from exposure to all waterborne micro-organisms including Legionella pneuomophila & Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
T-safe Water Filters can be quickly deployed as a temporary control measure in high risk situations following an incident of waterborne bacteria contamination.
Health & Safety inc Accreditations
Health & Safety of our staff and the users of buildings we visit is of paramount importance. This is why we register and are verified by industry recognised health & safety organisations to ensure we have the best possible processes in order to prevent accidents & harm
- Members of the Legionella Control Association
- Safecontractor Approved
- CHAS Approved
- Check-a-trade registered
- Staff members of the Water Management Society
- CSCS cards for all staff working on construction sites
Why use Acquiesce?
- A company which strives to offer the highest quality service possible
- Always answer the phone with someone helpful and friendly to assist you with any requirements, or even just a bit of advice!
- Full customer relationship management process
- Forward thinking, innovative alternatives to traditional compliance, such as using electronic log books, instead of paper!
- Flexible & tailored services to suit your needs, as well as easy invoicing & payment options (we also have a fantastic credit rating)
- Friendly & reliable staff
I would just like to say how happy we are with the service we get from acquiesce-they Monitor our water system on a monthly basis they do the risk assessment when needed always punctual polite and if ever I need them they are at the end of the phone they always email me to see if the date and the time is convenient nothing is too much of a problem to sort out for us.
Jane – St James’ Catholic Primary School
Thanks for the excellent services provided to HR Employment Bureau Ltd in terms of water compliance services. We have used Acquiesce Environmental Compliance Ltd to ensure that we were compliant in all aspects of our water supply. The service that we received from Callum and the team was second to none. Acquiesce had been recommended to me and I can see why. They dealt with my initial call in a very professional manner and arranged to visit our offices to conduct an initial survey. We found their rates very competitive, which saved us significant expenditure on this type of service. I would have no hesitation recommending Acquiesce Environmental Compliance, to any business looking for a smooth, affordable & satisfying solution to their current needs.
Kevin McNamara, Managing Director – HR Employment Bureau
Thanks for your assistance yesterday. It was excellent training and Haseeb and Abdul both thought it was very useful. Please use our school as a reference for the quality of your work both for the report and the training you provided
Jeremy Thompson Eden Girls School – Coventry
Premier Places employed Acquiesce Environmental to carry out Legionella risk assessments for our Landlords. There was over 350 to do within 6 weeks and we were really pleased with the flexibility and service they provided for our customers. They ensured we were fully informed all the way and were punctual. Great to work with, would definitely recommend their services.
Dani James Chief Executive – Premier Places
Thank you for your excellent service, the team you sent down were first class.
Jim Brown Maintenance Manager – Somerleigh Court Limited
I would recommend Acquiesce Compliance to carry out your Legionella Risk Assessment and carry out any works to make it compliant. They were very thorough and efficient and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other organisations.
Alison Dry Assistant Manager – Tunbridge Wells Lawn Tennis Club