Acquiesce Environmental Compliance Ltd offer a range of mechanical remedial plumbing services, from experienced City & Guilds qualified water hygiene engineers.
We offer free quotations and in most cases can quote directly from your existing legionella risk assessment
Following your legionella risk assessment, it is common to have a number of areas of your water system which could be providing conditions suitable for bacterial growth. We can assist in removing these risks and offer peace of mind that your water system(s) offer the least possible opportunity for bacteria to hide in and to grow. Common services we provide to business’ in Worcestershire & Nationwide including Birmingham, London, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland & Wales are:
- Dead end/Dead leg removal
- Flexible hose removal
- TMV Servicing, including replacement, installation or failsafe testing
- Removal of infrequently used outlets and non-compliant materials
- Upgrading & replacement of cold water tanks (such as tank re-lining) and water heaters
- Fitting & replacement of Unvented water heaters
- Expansion vessel drain valve fitting and servicing
For a quote for your mechanical service requirements, please fill in the form below, or call 0330 094 5466.