Heating/chilled system flushing, cleaning and inhibitor dosing
Keeping your heating system clean, and free from debris is essential in terms of efficiency and prolonging the life of your system. Black sludge, iron deposits, scale and bacterial contamination can have devastating effects on the efficiency of your system, down time of the system can run into £1000’s worth of bills, lost working time and in extreme circumstances… building shut down.
Closed heating/chilled services we offer are:
- Initial visit to site to identify issues contributing to problems with systems. We use on site testing kits to measure iron levels, inhibitor levels, PH, electrical conductivity, Total dissolved solids
- We can then take bacterial samples to our UKAS accredited laboratory to test for bacteria’s which eat into inhibitor including nitrite reducing bacteria & sulphite reducing bacteria, as well as pseudomonas
- Add carefully selected chemical cleaner into the system, based on the specific issues the system is experiencing, to mobilise iron, sludge and bacteria.
- Flushing of system conforming to BSRIA guidance to remove dirt, debris and anything which could be causing the system to perform at a reduced rate.
- Dosing of the system with carefully selected inhibitors, with consideration to the metals used in boilers, heat exchangers and pipework, to prevent and reduce corrosion
- Addition of glycol into chilled systems to prevent freezing
- On-going analysis of the system to reduce the chances of issues appearing again, and identify issues before they become a real problem
For a quote or more information, please fill in the below form:
Get in touch for a free no obligation quote!